Examination Body: Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply.
Enrollment deadlines: January, June, March and September
Examination series: March, June, September and December
Fees per Unit:Kshs. 5,000
Entry requirement: D plain and above
A valuable management course for those advancing careers from junior to middle management procurement roles or those supervising the procurement function. It focuses on organizational procedures and processes including negotiation, planning, risk management and data analysis.
Core Units Include:
- Contexts of procurement and supply
- Business needs in procurement and supply
- Sourcing in procurement and supply
- Negotiating and contracting in procurement and supply
- Managing contracts and relationships in procurement and supply